Going alphabetically, the Ducks came up first. And yeah, we know they’re not the MIGHTY Ducks anymore. But knowing that no one was actually going to claim the Ducks and we were going to get stuck with it, we came up with the idea that we’d do the Mighty Ducks.
Quack attack is back, Jack.
These are Kenan Thompson’s Ducks, the USA Mighty Ducks. They’re the teal and burgundy/aubergine of our childhood, and we went for it.
Amy chose to be the canvas for the Ducks, so here’s what we used:
- Urban Decay’s Game of Thrones palette
- Hardhome for the full lid
- Frozen North and The Sight combined for the jade color, since neither seemed to be QUITE the right color
- Weirwood Leaves for the aubergine/burgundy
- Weirwood Leaves was also used as the contour
- Colourpop Pressed Powder Highlighter in S’Il Vous Plait on the temple down to the cheekbone
- Colourpop Brow Boss in Dark Brown
- Colourpop Volumizing Mascara in Black on Black
- Wet ‘n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Siren’s Jewel
Please be aware that the intent for this look was something more angular, a little more 90s, something a little more Jem and the Holograms. Then we realized that Amy’s eyes were hooded and we didn’t have the real estate, so we went with something a little more Cleopatra.