Julie thinks that maybe Amy took the Bruins out of a bid to make Julie stop thinking about the Bruins. Or maybe to keep Julie from doing a look that she would normally do on herself (because, you know, of course Julie has a Bruins look now to go with her one Bruins shirsey, thank you Dr. Lindsey).
Anyway, here’s what Julie used to hook Amy up with the Bruins look:
- Colourpop’s On A Whimsy Pressed Powder single on the brow bone
- Caution from Colourpop’s Proceed with Caution palette on the inner corner
- Gloves On from Colourpop’s Proceed with Caution palette on the outer corner
- Colourpop Super Shock Extreme in Party Cloudy in the center of the lid
- Colourpop Volumizing Mascara in Black on Black
- Good as Gateau from the Colourpop Creme de la Creme highlighter palette on the temple down the cheekbone
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Dopey (Julie’s favorite nude)
And now we’re all covered in this goddamned yellow glitter.