No one wanted them. It is what it is. And it became an undertaking.
Here’s what was used.
- The feathers were being drawn freehand ON MY FACE using Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Kicker, which is silver, so I knew I could put both the eyeshadow I used to fill them in as well as the black I used to outline over the top of it.
- The orange feather is done with a wet Sigma Eyeliner e05 brush and Colourpop’s 000 (which you can get as either a single pressed shadow or as part of the Headliner palette, which is how I have it).
- The yellow feather is Caution from the Colourpop Proceed with Caution palette, applied with a wet brush, probably the Sigma Eyeliner, but it may have been something else. Anything relatively small and stiff will work.
- The green feather is done with a wet Elf Eyeliner brush (no number on it, I think it was part of a gift set we picked up on the discount after Christmas at Target once) and Kiss My Haas from the Colourpop Just My Luck palette.
- The red feather is done with a wet Sigma Eyeliner e05 brush and Colourpop’s Like It’s Hot from the Main Squeeze palette.
- The feather outlines and the detailing on the yellow feather were done with the Colourpop Liquid Liner in Numero Uno.
- The white detailing on the feathers is done with Colourpop Liquid Liner in Graceland.
- The inner corner of the eyeshadow is Blurred Lines from the Colourpop Chasing Rainbows palette, applied with a wet Sephora Eyeliner Ultrafine e03 brush..
- The center of the eyelid is a Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Erotic, applied with a sponge applicator.
- The outer corner of the eyelid is Colourpop pressed powder shadow in Night Dream applied with an ELF Eyeshadow C brush.
- The highlight is Colourpop Light Stix in Urth and the blush is Colourpop Blush Stix in Mini Me, applied via the stick and buffed out with a beauty blender.
- Eyelashes have a VERY heavy coat of Colourpop Volumizing Mascara in Black on Black.
- Lipstick is Colourpop’s Liquid Courage.
Or just don’t have the feathers.